Motivation & Wisdom...
- "Success comes from taking the hand you were dealt and using it to the very best of your ability."
-- Ty Boyd
- "Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get."
-- Dave Gardner, comedian
- "Wealth depends chiefly on two words, industry and frugality; that is, waste neither time nor money, but make the
best use of both."
-- Benjamin Franklin, statesman
- "Successful people form the habit of doing what failures don't like to do. They like the results they get by
doing what they don't necessarily enjoy."
-- Earl Nightingale, Motivational Speaker
- "A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power."
-- Brian Tracy, Author
- "Success depends on getting good at saying no without feeling guilty. You cannot get ahead with your own goals
if you are always saying yes to someone else's projects. You can only get ahead with your desired lifestyle if you are focused on the things that will produce
-- Jack Canfield, Success Coach
- "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."
-- Benjamin Franklin, Inventor
- "Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become."
-- Jim Rohn, Author
- "You are the way you are because that's the way you want to be. If you really wanted to be any different, you would
be in the process of changing right now."
-- Fred Smith
- "Your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing."
-- Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. president
- "To know yourself is the first and most important step in pursuing your dreams and goals."
-- Stedman Graham, educator
- "A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills and uses
these skills to accomplish his goals."
-- Larry Bird, basketball player
- "Life just doesn't hand you things. You have to get out there and make things happen. That's the exciting part."
-- Emeril Lagasse, chef
- “Compounding," Albert Einstein said, "is mankind’s greatest invention because it allows for the reliable, systematic accumulation of wealth.”
- "I am willing to put myself through anything; temporary pain or discomfort means nothing to me as long as I can see that the experience will take me to a new level."
-- Diana Nyad, swimmer
- "I don't think that once you get to one level, you can relax. You've got to keep pushing. "
-- Larry Bird, basketball player
- "When I thought I couldn't go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck. "
-- Estee Lauder, entrepreneur
- "If you're not making mistakes, your'e not trying hard enough."
-- Vince Lombardi, football coach
- "The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help
of others; it is in yourself alone."
-- Orison Swett Marden
- "You do not determine your success by comparing yourself to others, rather you determine your success by comparing your
accomplishments to your capabilities."
-- Zig Ziglar
- "If you want to achieve your dreams, you must follow them, and the best way to follow them is not to think about wanting
to be very rich, but to think about doing something that you really want to do."
-- Jackie Collins, author
- "Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in
life is to keep your mind young."
-- Henry Ford, Industrialist
- "The road to happiness lies in two simple principles: find what it is that interests you and that you can do well, and when you
find it put your whole soul into it - every bit of energy and ambition and natural ability you have."
-- John D. Rockefeller, industrialist
- "The value decade is upon us. If you can't sell a top-quality product at the world's lowest price, you're going to be out
of the game."
-- Jack Welch, Executive
- "The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is not likely to make money nor find much fun in life."
-- Charles Schwab
- "Losing is a learning experience. It teaches you humility. It teaches you to work harder. It's also a powerful motivator."
-- Yogi Berra
- "You must do the things today that others will not do so that you can have the things tomorrow that others will not have."
"Success is 20% skills and 80% strategy. You might know how to read, but more importantly, what's your plan to read?"
-- Jim Rohn
- If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got!
- "You read a book from beginning to end. You run a business the opposite way. You start with the end, and then you do everything
you must to reach it."
-- Harold Geneen, industrialist
- "There's been nothing but discipline, discipline, discipline all my life."
-- Celine Dion, singer
- "Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions."
-- Albert Einstein, Physicist
- "All life is a chance. So take it! The person who goes furthest is the one who is willing to do and dare."
-- Dale Carnegie, motivational expert
- "If you want to get the best out of a person you must look for the best that is in him."
-- Bernard Haldane
- "The important thing is to learn a lesson every time you lose."
-- John McEnroe, tennis champion
- "Managing is getting paid for home runs someone else hits."
-- Casey Stengel, baseball manager
- "The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a
small fire makes a small amount of heat."
-- Napoleon Hill, author
- "Success is waking up in the morning and bounding out of bed because there's something out there that you love to do, that
you believe in, that you're good at - something that's bigger than you are, and you can hardly wait to get at it again."
-- Whit Hobbs