Quotes. Page 3
Motivation & Wisdom...
- "The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
-- Benjamin Disraeli
- "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little 'extra'."
-- Jimmy Johnson, American Football Coach
- "If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is
a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability."
-- Henry Ford, Founder of the Ford Motor Company
- "There's no great mystery to satisfying your customers. Build them a quality product and treat them with respect. It's that
-- Lee Iacocca, executive
- “The longer you wait to decide what you want to do, the more time you’re wasting. It’s up to you to want something so badly
that your passion shows through in your actions. Your actions, not your words, will do the shouting for you.”
-- Derek Jeter, baseball player
- “I didn’t get to where I am by thinking about it or dreaming about it. I got there by doing it.”
-- Estee Lauder, entrepreneur
- "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
-- Albert Einstein
- "Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."
-- Raymond Chandler, Writer
- "If everybody else is doing it one way, there’s a good change you can find your niche by going in exactly the opposite
-- Sam Walton, Wal-Mart Founder
- "One of the things my parents have taught me is never listen to other people’s expectations. You should live your own
life and live up to your own expectations."
-- Tiger Woods, Golfer
- "Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself."
-- Alice Walker, Author
- "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."
-- Bill Gates, Microsoft Inc. Company Founder and Chairman
- "If you don’t sell, it’s not the product that’s wrong – it’s you."
-- Estee Lauder, Cosmetics Company Founder
- "I decided to be the best and the smartest."
-- Oprah Winfrey, entrepreneur, talk-show host
- "The only difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is extraordinary determination."
-- Mary Kay Ash, Entrepreneur
- "As long as you’re going to think anyway, think big."
-- Donald Trump, real estate executive
- "How you spend your time is more important than how you spend your money. Money mistakes can be corrected, but time is lost forever."
-- David B. Norris
- "When you believe and think "I can," you activate your motivation, commitment, confidence, concentration and excitement - all of which relate directly to achievement."
-- Dr. Jerry Lynch
- "I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it."
-- Jonathan Winters, Comedian
- "People spend their lives in the service of their passions instead of employing their passions in the service of their lives."
-- Sir Richard Steele
- "You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals."
-- George Patton, General